I have contacted Silverleaf/Orangelake and spoken to 3 different representatives from 06/26-06/28/2018. I am at a stage in my life with my family where we are trying to close on our home, however the timeshare is impacting my mortgages decision.

As of now, I have not gotten any resolution and they keep advising me that it has gone to foreclosure and there is nothing they can do for me; at the same time they are not willing to provide any documentation at all they state they contacted me through email which is false i have never received an email of foreclosure also state they sent me mail notification which i never received due to the fact that they had the incorrect mailing address which I have NEVER provided and they claim I did. I was paying close to $300 a month since 2015 and I've only used it 2 times. I emailed customer service to cancel on May 13, 2016 and this was there response(Please be advised that you cannot cancel or relinquish your Silverleaf account. Our records show that your property has a principle balance that you are responsible for until it is paid in full.

Once you have paid your property's principle balance in full, you may sell your property to a buyer of your choice or release your property back to Silverleaf with no money exchanged. Silverleaf does not have a buy back or resale program.) how unfortunate for me right, I did not want this to ruin my credit but I had to stop paying and had no other option. This should be considered an unpaid consumer debt and not a foreclosure since it is not a mortgage. The company is not willing to come to a resolution with me.

I have contacted the company numerous time and they are just stating there is no resolution and it will affect my credit I ask in good faith as again I am trying to close on our home.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me via cell and/email. this by far was the worst decision I have ever made in my life!

Preferred solution: remove from credit or help to become current .

Comments

Mine too, worst decision of our life