South Lee, Massachusetts
1K views
1.3
Facilities and Services

My girlfriend and I Purchaed a getaway to an indoor water park in the Wrentham Ma outlets. We had to attend a 2.5hr seminar of some life time vacataion that cost $10,000.

We had a sexually inappropriate saleman and we became uncomfortable, then multiple associates tried selling this vacation package to us. All the sales associates became aggressively rude. After 3rs of Bull *** in the not so beautiful Berkshires of MA, we come to find we won't be going to any water park and drove 3 hrs to stay in this horrible hotel in the GHETTO, Scary Ghetto hotel very disapointed.

This weekend cost me over $500.00. The worst of all is if I went to the indoor water park and had a fun weekend I might have purchased their vacation package.

I liked: Sun that day.

I didn't like: Not delivered what was said.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 31, 2015.

Comments

Quincy, Michigan, United States #945785

This is the funniest review! My husband and I did purchase the time share..

not because we found it to be the most amazing place on earth that we will NEVER see again (totally agree with how horrible it was) but because we want to to vacation the WORLD at a affordable price and the hotel they put you in.. is HORRIBLE! the worst sleep we ever got.. super ghetto was dead on!

ha! definitely worth the investment for us though, although like I said, we will NEVER see that place again!