1.4
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

After a visit there after receiving an invite to try to win a prize.There was a "hour" long tour which was more like 6 hours.

I went with my ex-girlfriend to check it out and after them trying to convince me to throw away $10,000 into buying a timeshare from them and our constant no's they tried to throw in a trial. It was said by them and the manager that this would be to use the property and amenities anyway we'd like to, and that I'd be able to cancel anytime because it was just a trial that I had paid $90 to for over a year and never using it, amounting to over $1000. I finally got sick of paying for something I was never going to use and tried to call and cancel. To say the least it has been a horrible experience the customer service rep said I wasn't allowed to cancel?

I don't understand how the managers not the regular employees there say one thing to sell and turn around and say I can't cancel my trial... After talking to customer service for an hour and a half he told me okay, we will cancel and stop charging your credit card. After that they've been sending me bills in the mail for months and months now and they didn't even cancel it. This is the hugest pile of *** idea to do.

They do not work with you, they work to scam you and take your money.They try to act like they're doing you a favor but instead just try to *** over as bad as possible and milk you for as much as they possibly can.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1300. dhok84 is overall dissatisfied with Silverleaf Resorts. The most disappointing about timeshare at Silverleaf Resorts was dishonest sales tactics, not delivered what was said and no refund of deposit Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Silverleaf Resorts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Silverleaf Resorts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Silverleaf Resorts?

Comments