Fulshear, Texas

get in most of the time on bonus time but I can only get in during school week. I don't get my presidential unit most of the time.

I think they should at least add in more days when you can't get correct suite. like 5 for president or 7 for ambassador when they place you in a lodge or cabin. by the way if you cant get in during week it is way to expensive for one week a year I figure with interest at 4 percent and club dues I pay 2000 a year. way overpriced for one week.

last year I stayed 63 days so I did get my money's worth most people who work can not get value out of this product. PS its a typical business with people at top making a killing and workers getting screwed. maid makes around 10 an hour director makes about 500000 dollars a year.

this is where they lose value. I don't even know what the higher management makes.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Silverleaf Resorts. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Silverleaf Resorts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Silverleaf Resorts to other companies on our site.

Comments